Thursday, July 19, 2012

Flying High

Geez, I haven't been around in over a week and now I'm back 2 days in a row!  My sitter is off this week, which means I'm off this week - yea!  We're having a really relaxing couple of days, my dog just had surgery to remove a tumour from her neck (she looks a bit like Frankenstein) so we're home keeping an eye on her.  I think we'll head down to the beach this afternoon (sans dog, sand and surgery do NOT mix!) the hardest decision I want to make today is what to drink!


This card is for last week's TCP challenge - teal, red and kraft.  I have this Cosmo Cricket paper pad that I wasn't so sure about, but it fit the colours perfectly.  I think it turned out pretty good, especially the banner.
Love my bunnies!

Challenges:
colours - The Cat's Pajama's
Tags - Crafty Creations (I hope you can see it, it's hiding under the bow and button!)
Anything Goes - Diva by design
Cute Animals - Ruby's Rainbow
Anything Goes - Perfect Sentiments

10 comments:

Caz said...

Great card Emma. I love these bunnies too, but can't find them anywhere. Where did you get yours? Love the pretty papers and layout too
Hugs
Caz x

martina's kaartjes said...

what a lovely card !
greetings, martina
x

Basslady said...

how lovely and sweet!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Emma, I love the image and the colours are fabulous

Sue

Molecraft said...

A fabulous card, though he doesn't look like a very happy bunny hanging there, LOL! Thanks for joining us at Divas and hope your doggie feels better soon!
Helen x

Alyce said...

Simply adorable Emma! Love the cute image :)

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card
Thank you for joining in the fun at Ruby’s Rainbow challenges for our * Cute Animal * challenge
Hope you will join us again
Hugs Shaz x

Debbie said...

Really cute card.Love the sweet rabbit image and the lovely aqua.Thanks for joining us over at Ruby's Rainbow challenge.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous and adorable card....thanks for joining the Divas! Hope to see you next week again!
xxx Margreet

alma said...

So very cute. The choice of paper is wonderful and adds to the whimsy of the card