Sunday, July 1, 2012

Guest DT spot

Yea me, I get to be a guest DT at one of my fave stores, One Crazy Stamper!  I'm a little slow putting this up, I was waiting for the post to go up on the One Crazy Stamper blog and somehow the whole day just got away on me! 

Anyhoo, the challenge this month is BBQ/food.  I dug through all my stamps and picked this cute Meljen's image.  I also used my Copics and This and That Graceful paper from Echo park.  Fun! Can't wait to do some shopping, I just have to pay off my current purchases first!

Quirky crafts - Make us laugh
Crafty Calender - Flowers in Bloom
Alphabet Challenge - Kitchen (food or drink)
Joyful Stamper - Linky Party
Stampin' for the Weekend - Show us your style (clean, graphic)

7 comments:

Alyce said...

Congrats Emma! That is so exciting :D Love the sweet image :)

Caz said...

Great card Emma. Love the image and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Spyder said...

Hi Emma, your linky has extra 'bits' in the addy and the link froggy couldn't find you, but I knew where you were! Great card, really cheeky mouse!! Thank you for joining the Quirky Craft's 'Make us laugh' challenge!!
((Lyn) DT

Lou said...

Many congrats Emma and loving the card.

Lou
x

Madge H. said...

Such a sweet card - Great job. So glad you joined the OCS GDT.

Sandy Ang said...

congrats on your guest DT !

Sheena said...

Looks good enough to eat! Love it!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx