Wednesday, July 25, 2012

NO stamps!

The challenge this week at Fab N Funky is NO stamping.  Um, hello, whose idea was this challenge anyway?  No stamping, not even a bit?  Sigh...



It started out so well, I was super inspired to use up some of the 'stuff' in my stash.  Maybe I could make a whole bunch of cards and clean things out.  Then I started working and realized something.  Maybe there's a reason that some of this stuff has been in my stash forever unused.  Long story short, this is the third card and the first and only one I'm happy with.  One good thing?  I've been inspired to go through my stash and clean out a bit...I'm sure the boys will love a few cheesy stickers right?

Challenges:
Celebrations - Unstampabelles
Happy Birthday - Divas By Design
Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp

9 comments:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

A great card ;-) Any excuse to use up stash is a good excuse ;-) thanks for joining in with our Celebrations Challenge at UnstampaBelles.

Alyce said...

Love this Emma! Such a sweet layout and all of the bling is just scrummy :)

Susan Hogan said...

Not that easy really is it, not using stamps? This is a good one though - and any excuse that cleans up that growing stash pile......Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles Celebrations!

Merry said...

Wonderful card Emma....that fine black line around the edge really finishes it off nicely. Thanks for joining us at Unstampabelles as place you can always share your non stamped cards as that is what we are all about. :-)

Lauren said...

I like the simple design of this card. It can be a bit scary clearing out your stash - I tend to find things and have no idea what I would have been planning on using it on. :)

Thanks for playing at UnstampaBelles.

Molecraft said...

A brilliant card, love the design...thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Judith said...

Cute card - Emma - this weeks challenge scared me so much I used one I made ages ago - saved the headache! X

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card...thanks for joining the Divas!
xxx Margreet

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I love the stickers you used....perfect for our challenge this month! Thanks so much for sharing over at Unstampabelles!