Saturday, August 18, 2012

Anchors Aweigh...

This has kind of been a dud week for me, I've been trying to be crafty but fighting a nasty toothache which is bringing me down.  I'm almost done the antibiotics and I'm finally starting to feel a bit better - not sure whether to look forward to or dread the visit to the dental surgeon next week.  A root canal may very well be in my future!
So this morning I managed to squeeze out a card - and surprisingly for me, this card only took about 1/2 hour.  I've seen a new challenge blog for 10 minute cards - I don't think I'll be playing there anytime soon!


Very excited as the Cat's Pajamas had a sale and I have new bunny stamps coming my way!  Sorry the colours are a bit washed out - I will try and take another pic tonight when the sun's gone down a bit.

Challenges:
The Cat's Pajama's - Washi Tape (the wood grain tape made me think of picture frames)
CAS-ual Fridays - the ocean (hope this is CAS enough, it turned out a bit busy)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - N for Nautical
Crafts 4 Eternity - Splish Splash Splosh


11 comments:

Caz said...

Fabulous card Emma. Love this image.
Hugs
caz x

Sheena said...

Fab card! He could nearly use those ears as sails!! And well done on a 1/2 hour make, I don't know how anyone could make a card in 10 minutes!

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

Sheena
xxx

Lynn said...

Oh how sweet is that little bunny! Love him! Hope your tooth continues to feel better! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

pinky said...

Lovely cute project. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

Deb said...

What a cute little bunny! I think it's great that you finished this card in 30min. I would be thrilled with that myself. That washi tape is awesome, btw. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Michele Gross said...

How cute! I love that rowing bunny! Sorry you've had a rough week, I hope you're feeling better :) Thanks for joining the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

Gemma said...

Gorgeous card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Pia S said...

Oh WOW - what a fab card! That wooden Washi tape is looking great and I love the image you've used. You did a wonderful job with this card!

Lizzie said...

Lovely card Thanks for playing this week at C4E.
Liz

michele said...

Thank-you so much for sharing your fabulous card with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Love your card...No way I could make that card in 10 mins...Not even 30! I usually spend hours on one card...& thats becuase it's pretty simple too!

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

Roxx.T
ps..Good Luck with your root canal. Hope you feel better soon.