Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bunny Bouquet


Playing along over at Dancing in Pajamas again and this week it's a colour challenge.  I think of these colours as 'ice cream' colours - soft and yummy!  Maybe I eat too much ice cream though...
Not sure if I'm going to be able to play along much until September gets rolling.  What with the ongoing toothache, (yes I need a root canal, and no it's not until Sep.18! Arg!) the whole back to school thing (my oldest boy is kicking and screaming all the way) and a last minute camping trip there's not a lot of time for anything else around here!

See you on the other side...

Challenges:
Colour Scheme - Dancing in Pajamas 
Anything Goes - Divas by Design
Anything Goes - The Crazy Challenge
Anything Goes - Lollipop Crafts


10 comments:

Alyce said...

Aww too cute Emma! Love this card and the beautiful layout :)

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card, the image is delightful and I love the colours

Sue

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card , I love the image and the colours are wonderful.xxx

SAHLERS said...

Cutest card thanks for joining in at Divas by Design
-sheryl-

Chrissy said...

Awww..he did make me smile Emma, so cute and fabulous colouring..gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments .

Luv CHRISSYxx

Karin said...

So lovely decorated card you have created and great coloring!
Thanx for sharing at Stampavie and More.
Hugs from Karin :-)

Lionelsa said...

Your card is so cute with lovely colors.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Ellen said...

Such a cute image, makes me smile too! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

groetjes, Ellen

Pooja said...

Very cute card !

Hank Hendricks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.