Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fairy Time

I'm not really a fairy person, dragons are more my thing.  And I'm not really into super girly images either, having 2 boys.  But I'm really enjoying these Wee Stamps, enough so that I bought another one after I tried my freebies.  This one was a hoot to colour, I took my Copics camping and I had all the parts stamped on little bits of paper, I'm pretty sure my friends had no idea what I was up to!  I think I'm going to take more images camping, colouring under natural light is wonderful.


Image is a Wee stamps freebie, papers are MME, die cut is MFT and darned if I can remember where the lovely canvas tag is from, but I need to find out cause I want more!
Almost forgot - the fairy card is for the challenge at Fab N Funky this week, the challenge is Angels and Fairies!

Challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons - Bright colours
Whimsey Stamps Challenge Blog - Lots of layers (there's 4 layers in her wings alone!)
Creative Belli - Things with Wings
My Mum's Craft Shop - Kraft It
Divas By Design - Sketch (I changed the oval to a rectangle)
Shopping Your Stash - Technique Time (my new fave technique, 3D images)
Love to Create - Sparkle
Marker Pop - Bright Colours


18 comments:

Loves Happy Hour said...

Very nice card!! The colors are so bright and vivid!!

Cheers!
Kelli
Loves Happy Hour

Judith said...

ooo this is gorgeous emma - love all the layers and your colouring is fab - don't suppose your boys will like it much though - far too girly lol hugs judith x

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous Emma, I love the autumnal colours! Your decoupaged fairy is adorable and beautifully coloured too.

Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges :)

Tags xx

Alyce said...

Just stunning Emma! Love the paper piecing here and she looks too adorable :)

Joann Burton said...

Lovely. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Love to Create. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image and you have coloured her beautifully

sue

judit said...

Oh, Emma, this is stunning! Love your colour choice and the 3D paper piecing is fab! It's worth every effort of colouring and cutting and glueing... Fantastic! hugs, judit x

Shirley said...

Emma your paper piecing is gorgeous! Beautiful card!

Rach83 said...

What a wonderful freebie! Expertly coloured and what a great border. Love the layout and colours too.

Rachel x

jimlynn said...

Just simply adorable! Love the image and your coloring is so pretty. Great canvas sentiment too.
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
Lynn

Sharon said...

This is a gorgeous card Emma and you have done such a wonderful job with the colouring. Thank you for playing along with Diva's by Design.
Good Luck
Hugs Sharon. x

Carol said...

A beautiful card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

Joey said...

This is absolutely beautiful, gorgeous design and love the image so so cute thanks for joining us at MMCS. Joey x

Crafty and Green said...

STUNNING! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge! Can't wait to see creations again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

NancyD said...

Nice layering. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge. NancyD

Gaynor said...

really lovely card, the image is fantastic and love the colours you have used, thanks for joining our challenge at My Mum's Craft Shop, hope to see you again, Gaynor xx

Pysselbus said...

Wooo!! What a pretty card!! The 3D effect on the fairy is just sooo stunning!! The coloring is fantastic!!

Hugs
Linda

alicaz said...

It's beautiful! LOVE your 3d image and your coloring is fabulous too!
Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)