Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More 3D

I was going to hold off posting this until tomorrow, but we're camping this weekend so tomorrow night will be busy with packing, last minute planning and where the heck did I put that-ing.  Fun and games, really!  So here we are, second post for today, please scroll down for my Fab N Funky post.


More 3D fun, although this one didn't go quite as smooth.  If you look close, you can see a smear of glue on the bunnies paw where I mucked up.  I also had to fudge the sketch a bit, once I started putting the card together, I realized the image was far to big to allow me to put the circle in.  Turned out very fun and colourful though, and again, I'm loving the 3D look.

Challenges:
Sketch - Dancing in Pajama's
Anything Goes - Deep Ocean Challenges
Vacation/travel - Creative Belli
Things with Wings - Scrapbook Sisters
Dies and Punches - Crazy Amigos
Anything Goes - Die Cuttin' Divas
Anything Goes - Party Time Tuesdays
Free for all - Twisted Tuesdays

3 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

fabulous card, great image and love the layout

Sue

Creative M said...

Super Cute card!Adorable Image!
Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.

Migdalia
craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Melina said...

so cute, love the clouds. Thanks for playing at Twisted Tuesdays :)