Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pearls of wisdom...

It's a pearly, sparkly week at Fab N Funky - we're looking for pearls or rhinestones or even both if you're feeling adventurous!  I stuck with the pearls, I wanted something simple to add to this CAS card.  I love this SU stamp set, it's so pretty, but I'm thinking I should have gone with grey and yellow as there's a bit of a Halloween vibe going on with the orange!


It's a rainy night here, so I'm off too my girlfriends to scrap - gotta love that kind of weather.  Have a good week!

Challenges;
Cards and More - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Clean and Simple
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Focus on the Ribbon
Cheerful Stamp Pad - Coming Up Orange
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

15 comments:

Ginny Getty said...

I really love the layout on this card! The flowers in the image were colored beautifully! I especially like that bow on the ribbon - well done Emma!
Glad you joined the challenge and good luck at Craft Your Passion...
Stampe Diem! ~ginny

Alyce said...

Lovely Emma! Such a gorgeous design and that orange really pops :)

Romantyczka said...

przeurocza praca, jestem pod wrażeniem!

Caz said...

Fabulous card Emma. Stunning colour combo and I love the simple layout.
Hugs
Caz x

judit said...

Fab card as always :) I like the orange, I didn't think about Halloween until you mentioned it... Beautiful stamp. Hugs, judit x

Sharon said...

Wow - just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful STamp Pad!

Lisa M said...

It does have a little bit of a Halloween feel to it, now that you mention it, but instantly I thought of Fall and I think the orange is very striking. Beautiful card and I love the boldness of that ribbon!!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

NGCARDS said...

A lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

Claudia said...

Hi Emma, what a elegant card. Love the stamp and your colouration.
Thank you very much for joining us at Cards und More Challenge.
Hugs Claudia

Bunny said...

This is gorgeous...Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

Caz, CS DT

PetraB said...

A wonderful card, so elegant! Thank you for playing along with the Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Tinkerella said...

Thanks so much for entering this wonderful projects to this week's Challenge over at the Cards und More Blog!

I wish you good luck!

Hugs, Elisa (DT)

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is lovely, fabulous color combo. Thanks for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad. :)

Vicki Romaine said...

A very nice classy and delicate-looking card. Thanks for sharing at The Cheerful Stamp Pad.

Vicki Romaine said...

Congratulations Emma. You won the challenge at The Cheerful Stamp Pad. Please contact me and give me your last name so I can put it on my sidebar under your pic.

Vicki Romaine
vickiromaine@yahoo.com