Sunday, August 26, 2012

Penguins and polkadots

I must apologize, this post is rather late and I didn't manage to get my card up on the Pile It On blog.  Being on vacation mucks up your schedule for sure, even when you try and plan your posts in advance!
So the challenge at Pile It On this week is the Letter P - anything that starts with P is fair game.  I went with penguins and polka dots, a good combo I think.  Join us over at Pile It On and let's see your P's!


Challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Stampin Sisters in Christ - Punches and Dies
Sketchy Colour - Colour scheme
A Gem of a Challenge - Animals or Teddies (I know a penguin's not technically an animal, but they're fun!)
Challenge Up Your Life - Christmas in Summer

6 comments:

sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous card Emma, I love the penguin and the layout is fab

Sue

Jayne A said...

Love that cute Penguin. Fab card.
Hugs
Jayne

Amelia Thorneycroft said...

This card is beautiful and I love that penguin!
thank you so much for sharing with us at "Challenges4Everybody".
good luck! - Amelia

Alyce said...

Awww too cute! Love the penguin and all of those gorgeous snowflakes :)

Jannhild said...

Really cute wintercard!!

Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week!!

Hugs, Jannhild

Helen said...

This is adorable! Your little penguin is so cute! Love the craft paper and dp, too! Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! ~H