Sunday, September 23, 2012

A 40th anniversary


Sorry for the wordless post, I have now corrected that.  Apparently, I need to stop making assumptions about internet access when I travel!  For some reason, although my sister's internet worked perfectly, Mr Blogger would not place nice with Internet Explorer and I couldn't add any text to my post.
Anyway, this is a fun anniversary card for my Mum and Dad's 40th anniversary - yea for them!  This is for Pile It On's Fabric or felt challenge and the cute elephants are from the sponsor, SK Digis.  The grass was a real pain to cut out because it's so detailed, but after a little (ok, a lot!) of cursing, I got a good cut. 
FYI - Don't try and put sticky on your felt, it will tear. (yup, that may have accounted for some of the swearing!)

Challenges:
Animal companions - Corrosive Challenges
Celebrations - Dream Valley
Celebrate the Occasion - The Squirrel and the Fox


5 comments:

Alyce said...

Awww too cute emma!!! Love this! :D The grass looks so cute and I like the border :)

Sue - bearhouse said...

Awww how lovely, those elephants are adorable and I love the grass.

Sue

Caz said...

Awww, love this Emma. What a fab image. Love the felt embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x

Jack said...

This is just so cute. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Sharla said...

This is so super cute, love the elephants!! ;)

Sharla
SKdigis DT