Monday, September 3, 2012

Fishy fun

I picked up this cute stamp set while on vacation and while I think it's more a scrapping set (I have soo many beach/water pictures to scrap) I thought I'd try a CAS card with it first.  I used strips of paper as I'm short of colours in the washi tape department, I was aiming for a simple and colourful card.



I finally managed to get some crafty time in today - we've been busy with back to school stuff all weekend and the mojo has temporarily walked off.  It may have to do with the fact that I have to go back to work tomorrow after almost 2 weeks off.  My oldest boy has been throwing hissy fits about returning to school and I feel like joining him.  Wah!

Challenges:
Summer - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Beach/sea - Card Mania
NO flowers - Cutie Pie Challenge
Use patterned Papers - The Pink Elephant
Anything Goes - Natalie and Amy's Challenge
Pop It Up - The Hybrid Chick

6 comments:

Lisa xx said...

such a super card and what a great image to use! thank you for joining in with the cutie pies

Judith said...

love this cute card Emma - but less of the hissy fits please (I might be having one when I get back from this vacation!!) x

Вили М. said...

Very beatiful and cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges!

Ani said...

Beautiful card! I love the perfection in the simplicity! Thanks for playing along at Card Mania! Hope you'll come back again for more challenges! Ani

Scrappycath said...

I just love the way you popped up the beachy icons. Love the CAS look to your card too. Thanks for joining in at The Hybrid Chick!

crafty amy said...

This is such a cute fun card I LOVE the layout :D Thank you for joining us for our first Natalie and Amy challenge and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx