Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday afternoon

I'm sneaking this post in a rare moment of silence - DH has taken the boys and the dog out for a walk and it's blessedly quiet around here.  Despite the fact that it's a sunny fall day, the Wii has been going non-stop and the constant 'pew pew' noises are driving me nutty.  (those of you with boys who like Star Wars will know what I mean!)  I have turfed them all out though, and I have my fingers crossed it will be a loong walk!

Still struggling a bit with a lack of mojo, but I made myself sit down and play last night, and I quite like this card, so I think I'm back on track!  This set from TSG is so much fun, for Halloween or any other occasion, like a missed birthday.  Seriously, those mummies are adorable!  


Challenges:
Sketch - Retro Sketches
Black and white + one other - CAS-ual Fridays
Back and white + one other - Two Sisters
Knot now - Catered Crop (knot sure if a bow counts, hee hee!)
Die cuts/punches - No Matter Which Challenges (the squares and the postage border)
Less is more - Stamptacular Saturday
Anything Goes - The Squirrel and the Fox
Bling - That Craft Place

13 comments:

marion said...

This is lovely, so cute ! Thanks for joining us at NMWC and good luck. Hugs, Marion

craftyeyes said...

fab card lovely colours thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Kim said...

This is just too darn cute! Love those sweet little mummy's.

Michelle said...

Such a cute card, Emma! I love the matching images and sentiment. :-)

Scratch Cards Printing said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Eeekk!! I loves me some punny sentiments! This mummy is too cute for words! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

paperella said...

Emma, this is beyond cute! Love the paper you used and the mummy stamped in black with no coloring. Awesome!
Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

happyglitzygirl said...

So very cute, love the colours and the sentiment is just great, thanks for playing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox,blessings Hilde

Lisa A. said...

You used your "alone" time to create a WONDERFUL card, Emma!! LOVE the mummy....adorable and the sentiment...I am laughing still!! LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing your creativity this week at CAS-ual Fridays:)!!

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

Gorgeous card. Love the layout, image and colour. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

Laurie said...

TOO cute! I love the little mummy! Thanks for playing along at Retro Sketches!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and sentiment. Thank you for sharing and joining in at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

Cathy said...

Fab card, great sentiment for the image! Thank you for joining in the That Craft Place challenge this time.
Cathy xx