Monday, October 8, 2012

Sheepish...

I seem to have missed World Card Making Day yesterday - hubby is away for the long weekend and so for a treat, I took the kid's to Saunder's Farm.  It's a local 'pumpkin patch' type place (that has long since grown beyond the pumpkins!) which I have avoided in the past because it's rather spendy.  It turns out it's well worth the dollars, we spend the entire day there and I had to drag the kids out kicking and screaming.  Wagon rides, haunted barns, tons of mazes, play structures and more.  The best part was the jumping pillows - giant inflated pillows set into the ground.  Most of the parents stood around and watched, but there was a small group (myself included) jumping and laughing hysterically.  Seriously, way too much fun!

My youngest jumping up a storm
 However, I did manage to make a card the night before we went - not last night as I passed out soon after the kids did!  This is for the Cat's Pajamas Sketch Challenge - I'm still working my way through my new Cat's PJ's stamps I got a month back.   Love this sheep almost as much as the bunnies, and the sentiment just cracks me up.  Hat head anyone?



 Challenges:
Sketch - Dancing in Pajamas
Stitching - Gingerloft
Animal Magic - Penny Black and more
Anything Goes - Craftymess




9 comments:

brenda said...

What a really fun card Emma, the Kraft looks really good with corrugated and teal blues.

Thanks so much for joining our Animal Magic theme at Penny Black and More challenge this month.

B x

Moira Gray said...

Gorgeous, love the layout, thanks for joining us at craftymess.

Amy Sheffer said...

This is adorable! Love the colors, the crimped mat and the faux stitching. Awesome take on the TCP sketch - thanks for playing!

Caz said...

It sounds like you had a fantastic day out.

Love the card, fabulous image and sentiment.
Hugs
Caz x

Ellie said...

What a fun card, and I agree, the sentiment is fabulous, and so true!!
Thanks so much for sharing at penny black and more!

susiestacey said...

Fantastic card, love the stamp and the colour combination is gorgeous.
Thank you for joining in the Animal Magic challenge over at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

Shirley said...

This is such a fun card and I love the cute image. Your colour combination of kraft and Turquoise works beautifully.
Thank you for entering our challenge this month at Penny Black and More and we hope you will join us again soon.

Shirley

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Fab card love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at gingerloft.

Caz

Judie said...

This is a gorjuss make, love the colours, thank you so much for joining us at Craftymess challenge blog

Hugs
Judie xx