Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Poorly pup

This card was also made last Sunday - gotta love those lazy, rainy weekends.  Unfortunately, the recipient of this one is my Nanny - she had a stroke and is in hospital.  She has made some improvements and is heading for several weeks of rehab so we wanted to pass along our best wishes. 
And for some strange reason, I have not used this stamp before.  It may have something to do with the sheer numbers of stamps I have...Funny story, I gave my husband my stamp book to flip through and pick an image for a card he wanted.  After about 10 minutes, he says "Wow, you have a lot of stamps.  How many of these have I paid for?"  Ummm...


Challenges:
Sketch - Unscripted Sketches
Get Well - Crafty Creations
Get Well - Sisterhood of Crafters
Anything Goes - Deep Ocean

5 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Awww poor little guy! LOL! This is such a cute creation and I'm sure it will put a smile on the face of the recipient! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘GET WELL’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Caz said...

Fabulous card Emma. Love the image, papers and layout. I really hope your Nanny makes a quick recovery.
Hugs
Caz x

SmilynStef said...

What a cutie ... adorable get well card ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

dstandard said...

What a cute card! Love the puppy! Thanks for playing with Unscripted Sketched this week!

Geri said...

...hey, as far as dear misters are concerned, a "need to know" basis is fine with me! That being said, this image is really, REALLY sweet! Your colors tie in perfectly with each other. Love the button! Thanks for getting crafty with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)