Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Crazy Chickens!

Oh my, I'm still working my way through my new Penny Black stamps and this one just cracks me up.  The candles.  The chickens.  The fire extinguisher - ha!  And I found the perfect sentiment to go with it too.  In case you're not psychic the inside reads "the candles cost more than the cake!"


I'm still working on taking good winter photos - I have a light box but I'm just not happy with the colour.  I took my cards to work with me today and photographed them on the windowsill at noon.  My co-workers think I'm nuts but that's par for the course, and although this isn't perfect it's not bad.

Challenges:
Anything Goes - Creative Card Crew
Anything Goes - Party Time Tuesdays
Anything Goes - Through the Craft Room Door
Anything Goes - Tuesday Alchemy
Lots of Layers - Tuesday Throwdown
Anything Goes - ABC challenge blog
Anything Goes - Paper Playtime

Wow, it's just an 'anything goes' kind of week, huh?


8 comments:

Jackie said...

Too cute & I adore that ribbon you used! Thanks for joining us @ ABC Challenges!!!!!

paper fun said...

It is a funny image. I love your bright, cheerful colors.

Thanks for joining us at Creative card Crew.

Mari

Penny said...

Oh, my, what a fun birthday card! Love the image & coloring, and the sentiment is just perfect with it! Love your papers, design, bow, & die cut, too! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous. Love all the little finishing touches and the colours work well. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Danielle Vincent said...

I love that image too - it just makes me smile from ear to ear. Sometimes its really hard to get good light to photograph my cards too - might have to try the windowsill at work :o) Thanks so much for joining us with your fun and fabulous card this week at 'ABC' Challenges.

Deonna Bemish said...

I just love chickens and this image is so much fun! Great Card. Thank you for joining us this week with TTCRD.

Patty Gorka said...

Love your crazy chickens, this image is just too cute! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges this week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.