Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm back!

Hi all my sweet bloggy friends, I hope you've missed me cause I've missed you!  It's been a whopping 2 weeks since I last posted and I'm feeling a tad guilty about the neglect.  However, I had a lovely visit with my sister and the new baby, Erin - it's not everyday you get to spend time with a newborn.  Especially when you're not hormonal and sleep deprived!


This card is not a total original - I've see a bunch of these beautiful inked cards around so I decided to whip one up for myself.  I'm thinking these may be this year's Christmas cards - simple and elegant.  If you want to see some stunning cards in this style, check out Heather Telford here - her work is just amazing and I stalk her blog all the time!

Challenges:
Winter Colours - Crazy Amigo Challenge
Winter - Scrap Creations
Winter - Bunny Zoe's Crafts
Blue Christmas - Fashionista Challenge
Christmas - Heart 2 Heart

5 comments:

Scrapper Chic said...

love this technique, thanks for joining us at H2H

Haley D. said...

Fabulous card! I love the two-tone effect, and that stamp set is still one of my faves. Thanks for helping us get into the Christmas spirit at H2H!

Eva Gro said...

Love it!!!
Great CAS card !!

Thank you for entering our challenge over at Fashionista Challenge Blog
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next time!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at Fashionista Challenge Blog

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for playing at H2H!

Nancy Ball said...

I love your card. It is crisp, clean and uses a few of my favourite Christmas CTMH sets. Thanks for playing along with H2H.