Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sweet baby

Yea, congrats to my sister and my new niece, Erin Elizabeth!  Lucky me, I'm going down to visit them this weekend and see the baby while she's still tiny.  They change so fast when they're little...

So it's pretty obvious who this card is for, and I don't have to worry about her seeing as I unlinked my blog from Facebook.  Really, it's a bit silly to have them linked cause everyone gets to see what cards they're getting!  A very simple card, with a sweet stamp from SU as the focus.

Just warning you, it may be a bit quiet around here in November as things are getting super busy.  Not sure how much crafty time I'm going to get, but I will try!


Challenges:
No flowers - Crafty Creations
Colouring - Little Red Wagon
Special Occasion NOT birthday - Creative Craft Challenges
Anything Goes - Loves Rubber Stamps
Anything Goes - Papertake Weekly
Fave Colouring Medium - The Pink Elephant (copics!)

10 comments:

Mynnette said...

This is darling! LOVE your coloring--it's superb! That bow is fabulous, too! :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh this is so super cute, I love the fabulous image and the great card design. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Brodders said...

Gorgeous card :)Thanks for playing along with PTW - Jane x

Caz said...

Beautiful card Emma. Congratulations to your sister on the arrival of her new daughter, and of course to you, the new Auntie.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

NancyD said...

This is a great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Kelli Hull said...

How AWESOME... enjoy the visit and get an extra baby sniff in for me!!!!!! LOVE that smell!

Darling card too!!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Loves Rubber Stamps

Laura Love said...

This is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Molecraft said...

A fabulous, sweet card...thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Sashika Taylor said...

Your sister is going to LOVE this card! So adorable!

Deanna said...

Adorable card!
Thanks for playing!
Dee @ LRW