Saturday, January 26, 2013

A wee bunny...

Well, I stopped into my local stamp shop to peruse the after Christmas sales last week (50% off holiday stamps, who could resist that?) and ended up with a few new stamps including this bunny.  He wasn't even on sale, but apparently, I have no willpower at all....
Anyway, I'm dying to be a guest designer for Whimsey stamps, so I have done the bunny up in 3D and I have all my fingers and toes crossed.  He was so sweet, I used some neutral papers and some chocolate striped ribbon and I just love how this turned out.
Off to wrap presents for my oldest, who turns 10 today. (gah!)  Have a great weekend!


 Challenges:
Use a Whimsy image - Whimsy Guest DT call 
Sketch - Sweet Sunday (loved this sketch, but there was no way I was rolling this bunny through the Cuttlebug to make him a circle!)
Ribbon - Sweet Stampin'
"Anything" - Word Play Saturday Challenge
They say it's your Birthday - Bloggers Challange
Cute as a button - Crafty Catz
Pink and Brown - Creative Corner Challenges
Something Girlie - Stampin' for the Weekend


10 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card! The image is adorable and I love how you've layered him. Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Ellie said...

One of my favorite Whimsy Wee stamps too! Love your design and paper piecing the image!

Thanks so much for playing along in my word play saturday challenge, and good luck with the Whimsy GDT spot.

Alyce said...

awww gorgeous!! i love the 3d effect on him...such a sweet image and the layout is gorgeous emma :)

Natali said...

Oh, your card is so sweet with this adorable image of bunny. Great 3D. Love your ribbon choice and buttons details.
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Ribbons” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Natali

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Emma love the image thank you for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

carol said...

Hello lovely sweet card, no wonder you could not resist the bunny he is adorable!! thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Jenny said...

Oooh! I love that layered bunny. What fabulous cutting and card as well. Thanks so much for joining in our Ribbon challenge at Sweet Stampin'.

Melanie said...

absolutely adorable...love your card and Im sure you will get a call into the Dt Team


thanks for playing along at Creative Corner Challenges

Love Mel

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fab card - love that sweet image x
Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

Melanie said...

you won on Creative Corner Challenges Please send me your addy to haimoroad@yahoo.de