Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  It's been a nice break, but it's back to work tomorrow, so I thought I better get this up quick.  You'd think I would've been a bit more crafty with the kids and the hubby off to Grandmas, but I've been a bit lazy.  I did get 2 layouts for my niece's baby album done so I can finally say I've started!  (Can't post those though, my sister will kill me if I put prego pics of her on the net!)
Did manage one card, I thought this card would go equally well for New Years, birthday or just a general celebration card.  Love, love, love these mice from Lily of the Valley,  I've been waiting to use this stamp for awhile now.


Challenges:
Warm Fuzzies - Clear It Out (hoarded stamp and burlap ribbon
New Year - Crazy Amigo
Anything Goes - Papertake Weekly
Celebrate - Party Time Tuesdays
Anything Goes - the Pink Elephant

8 comments:

Athina said...

I love the use of the burlap on your beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesday. We hope to see you back again next week!

Barbara Godden said...

supter cute card, love your use of the burlap. great colouring. thanks for joining us at clear it out for the warm and fuzzies challenge.

Lynn's Place said...

wowzers what a great way to use texture...wtg...thanks for playing along with us at Clear it out ..hope to see you posting again real soon <((><

Laura W said...

Love the use of burlap in your card, great sketch too! thanks for playing along at the Clear it Out Challenge blog :)

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha, ha. Cute card. Love that image. So fun! Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Totally adorable, love how you used burlap!!

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Such a sweet card!
Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Corrinne Quinn said...

Fun & sweet with great textures! Thank you for sharing this at Clear It Out Challenges :)

I invite you to join me at the new challenge here: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com/

Lots of joy,
Corrinne