Sunday, January 13, 2013

Must have cake...

Ha, I'm very proud of myself this weekend.  I made hubby's birthday cake with canned frosting (which he loves but I abhor) and I have managed not to eat a singe bite of cake.  Trying to be good in the new year is so hard, especially when DH and oldest son's birthdays both fall in January. 
To make me feel better, I stamped up this cute TCP bunny eyeballing the cake and made a fun and cheerful birthday card.  Paper is an Echo Park pad - Hello Summer.


Challenges:
Anything Goes - Challenges 4 Everybody
Fave Things - Crafting When we Can (TCP bunnies!)
Happy Funny Birthday - Pile It On
Something New with Pink - Quirky Crafts (new twine)
Celebrations - 2 Sisters
Dies and Punches - Allsorts
Anything Birthday - Catch the Bug
Super Scraps Saturday - Hiding in my Craftroom

6 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

So cute, cute, cute - love the colors too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

Sarah said...

Such a 'sweet' card! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for my Dies & Punches challenge this week, good luck x

Susan Kennedy said...

This is so cute! Love the piecing .. the image is adorable! Fantastic Card! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can!! I hope to see you again for our next challenge too!!

Susan, DT @ Crafting When We Can

Samantha said...

Haha! Emma this is both cheerful and fun! LOVE the bunting and the cute bunny too!
Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

PS you could add this to Top Tip Tuesday for our Fur and Feathers challenge tOO! xx

Jenscrapstoo said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the sentiment is so cute!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

doingittheopenway said...

Thanks for taking part in the Quirky Crafts Challenge! I love the sentiment on your card, it's very cute! Don't forget to come by and see if you've won one of our prizes!
Daire (DT)