Monday, February 25, 2013

Birthday Mice

So mice may not be the first thing you think of when you think 'birthday', but the Lili of the Valley mice are some of my fave stamps.  Lili of the Valley is celebrating their 9th birthday and I've made a birthday card to get in on the fun!


I'm taking advantage of the quiet around here to make a card - the kids are off to school and hubby is off to work.  It seems odd to be sitting at home on a Monday morning, but we're launching a new software system at work and my co-worker and I have been called upon to provide extended coverage.  This week I'm working noon to 8pm and next week I start at 6am!  Not sure how much crafting I will get done, but I plan to squeeze some in!

Challenges:
Birthday Celebrations - Lili of the Valley
Sketch - Retro Sketches (number 15)
Red or Pink - Scrappy Frog
Animals - Allsorts
Polka dots - Cards In Envy (I know the bow is a bit big, but it's squishy and I mail them all the time, no extra postage!)
Pretty Pastels - The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog
Anything Goes - The Pink Elephant

8 comments:

catherine said...

Great card and thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Great choice of colors. Wonderful coloring. Thanks for playing at Cards in Envy.

Lisa xx said...

oh this is adorable, what a sweetie! Thank you for joining with the cutie pie pretty pastels challenge

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

The little mice at work stiring the batter are totally adorable. I see a few eggs have been broken in the process! I think your card is adorable and perfect as a birthday card. Thank you so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. I appreciate your comment concerning the bow!

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie what a gorgeous creations, I love it...

Thank you for joining us on our 9th Birthday challenge....

Huggles Pops x x x

Danie May said...

Emma I am loving this adorable image and the pretty colors particularly the polka dot paper. Thanks so much for sharing this delightful card and joining us at Cards in Envy this Week! I do hope we will see you again soon!
Danie xx

Karen said...

Such a sweet card. Love these little baking mice. Thanks for sharing at Scrappy Frogs this month.

Cindy :) said...

super cute :) adorable image to use :)