Wednesday, February 20, 2013

How I feel about decorating...

Hee hee, this little kitty totally sums up how I feel about decorating.  One of my fave moments was when the boys realized they were old enough to set up and decorate the tree.  So what if the tree leans to one side and there's no decorations above 5 feet? 
The challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this week is a super easy one - use designer paper.  Looking back on my blog, there's very few cards without DP!  This paper is a pad from Fancy Pants along with my cute QKR kitty. 


I will enter this into a few challenges tomorrow, right now I've done an hour of aerobics class and then shovelled the driveway so I'm off to bed!

Challenges:
Sketch - Sketchbook Saturday
Anything Goes - Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges

7 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card - love that image!
Helen x

Zw@@n said...

Love your card, Emma. The image is sooo sweet. Great colours too.
Luv, Wilma

Michelle B. said...

Oh, this is sooo cute! Love what you did with the border!

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Hugs
JAyne

Carissa said...

This image is adorable, you have a great balance of papers too.
Hugs, Carissa

-Aneta- said...

the image is so sweet and funny :) Love this palette :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awww! SUPER CUTE!! :)