Sunday, February 10, 2013

Rawwrrrr....

Hi all, hope you're having a lovely weekend.  I'm recovering from a nasty bout of stomach flu, everyone else in the house had a turn and I thought I'd managed to avoid it but no such luck.  I'm feeling much better this morning, just very tired so sitting at the computer basking in the sunshine is about all I can manage!
I had so much fun with my colourful Oozak card that I had to make another bright one.  This one uses a cute digi stamp from Tiddly Inks and my all time fave MME papers, Lime Twist.  They're a couple of years old now, but I'm hanging on to every scrap!


Fun huh?  I really needed a few more 'boy cards', my stash was pretty much non-existent!

Challenges:
Sketch - Mojo Monday
Balloons - Word Play Saturday
Always Anything Goes - Challenges 4 Everybody
For the Boys - Creative Corner
Cards for Boys - Crafting When we Can

7 comments:

Cornelia said...

Fun card! Lovely colours!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable.

Caz said...

Gorgeous card Emma, love the image and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Joan Macdonald said...

What a lovely bunch of characters you have there, my grandchildren would love them. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is really cute!!!! I LOVE the bright colours and those monsters are ADORABLE!!!! GREAT job!
Hugs,
Chris

Poppet said...

A fun, vibrant card Emma, love the papers and the dots around the edge of the mat are a perfect touch.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Dunja Dücker said...

This card is great Emma, wonderful colorcombo. Love your style to create.

Hugs, Dunja x