Friday, February 1, 2013

Woo hoo!

I don't even know where to start this post, I'm so over the moon that I've been asked to join the DT at Oozak!  A large percentage of my Copic collection comes from Oozak, they have the best prices and a great selection of paper pads and stamps.
Although I was a bit nervous, the first challenge is an easy one - Anything Goes plus your Favourite Colours.  Woo, I pulled out some colourful Bo Bunny papers and jumped in with my faves - blue, green and brown.  I love how this card turned out, this little Pollycraft bear is so cute.  Some dies from MFT and a touch of sparkle - I think I may just keep this card for myself!




 Please come join us at Oozak and play along!

Edited to add - I was away for a weekend scrapping retreat, and the wi-fi was rather spotty, so now that I'm back I'm entering this into a few challenges.

Animal attraction - Raise the Bar
One For the Men - Cards Galore (well, one for the boys!)
Anything Goes Birthday - Sandy's Crafty Creations
Sketch - A Die For A Sketch
Anything Goes with Copics - Copic Marker Europe
Anything Goes with Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons Challenge
Punch it Out - Moving Along with the Times


12 comments:

Dora said...

Emma this is so fun, love the bright colours and fun image :) xx

Jayne A said...

Fabulous card.
Hugs
JAyne

Alyce said...

aww too cute! what a sweet bear and love those stars :)

Samantha said...

Fabulous card LOVE the stars and also the sparkly one on his T-shirt too! hugs me x

Ilonka said...

I love your card it is so sweet en funny. I love also the bright colours and the stars. Thanks for joining us at a Die for a Sketch. Hope to see you next time too. Ilonka DT

NickelNook said...

What a wonderful card, Emma! Congratulations on your happy news! I love the colors you used, and that image is super cute! Thanks so much for joining us at A Die for a Sketch!...Nancy :o)

Sandy Trefger said...

Congrats on being on the Oozak team! That's awesome and I love your birthday bear! So cute! Thanks for entering him into my Happy Birthday challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Sarah said...

Hi Emma, what a gorgeous card - love the papers and your image is sooo sweet!!

Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT,
Sarah

Kelly Lloyd said...

Lovely bright and happy card, thanks for joining our challenge at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

marjoleincreatief said...

Yeah what a funny, bright and cute card you made. Thank you so much for joining us over at A die for a Sketch.

Hope to see you next time again.

Hugs marjolein

~*Joni said...

Congratulations! This guy is adorable! Thank you for playing along in our Animal challenge this week at Raise The Bar! ~*Joni RTB DT

Dunja Dücker said...

oh my your card is soooo cute Emma. I like your coloring and the Die's you have used. Thank you very much for joining our A DIE FOR A SKETCH CHALLENGE this time. We hope you will be with us next time :)

Have a lovely week
Hugs, Dunja