Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A huddle of penguins

It's the second week of our Felt/Fabric challenge at ABC Christmas Challenges, and lacking any fabric I stuck with felt.  I kept my card very simple, this image from Lili of the Valley was just was too cute and I wanted to show it off.  I might try and take another photo of it, it looks much better IRL, it's very sparkly!

PS - a "huddle" is a name for a group of penguins - maybe because they all huddle together!


Challenges:
Anything Goes - Christmas Stampin' All Year Long
3 of something - Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas
CAS - Christmas Card Challenges
Sparkle and Bling - Christmas Cards All Year Round
No Red or Green - Christmas at Sweet Stampin' (yes, I think I've got it this time!)
Anything Goes - Simon Says Stamp

13 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! What a FABulous little scene this is so busy getting ready for Christmas..LOve your colours and these GORgeous snowflakes..Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at C.S.A.Y.L.
Chrissyxx

Dot said...

Wonderful card with the cute penguins from LOTV,
hugs Dorte

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Emma! Your cheery little pengies brought a big smile to my face - so darling - and great colors! Love the pale blue background and sparkly snowy details!

Hazel said...

I love penguins on Christmas cards and yours are so sweet - delightful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 117 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for March - I'd love to see it there too. X

Heather said...

How Cute!!! The penguins are adorable and I love your snowflake trio. The one in felt looks so great! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Jenny said...

Oh, die Pinguine sind ja total bezaubernd. Das ist wirklich eine tolle Karte.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny

Tracey T said...

How cute is this? You were so right to keep the rest of the card fairly simple to show of the sweet image. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

Zw@@n said...

Oh, this is so cute. Love your card Emma. Luv, Wilma

Pamela said...

I love penguins and this is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

Pam x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, adorable sweet penquins.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge.

luv
Debby

Samantha said...

Great card love the softness of the colouring and the glitz too! hugs me xx

Faye said...

Oh what an absolute cutie. I love those penguins. Thanks so much for sharing at CASS. X

mixamatoasties said...

Love it! It's a beautiful CAS card.

Thanks for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' this time.

Susan