Monday, April 15, 2013

A little stinker

I was sorting through my rather ridiculous stash of stamps the other day and realized that I have 4 different skunk stamps.  And I've been eyeballing this sweet set from There She Goes.  Is that too many skunks?  And here I thought I had a bunny addiction!
This skunk is from Your Next Stamp my sister got me for Christmas, but the sentiment is from another set I just bought with a skunk on.  Silly me, I threw out the package and now I have no idea what company it is!  The paper is MME Lime Twist I've been hoarding, and the skunk is 3D paper pieced.


   
Inside
Challenges:
Sketch - Retro Sketches
Punches/die cuts - Card Mania
Fave Colour Combo - Bunny Zoe's Crafts (bright!)
Adorable Animals - Craft Your Passion
Cute and Cuddly - Cupcake Craft
Cut It Out (dies/punches) - Love to Scrap
Paper Piecing - The Pink Elephant (my image is coloured and pieced together, not sure if that counts?)
Happy Birthday - Dream Valley

 

15 comments:

Dot said...

Too stinkin' cute, Emma....love it,
hugs Dorte

Caz said...

Fabulous card Emma. Love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Donna said...

Adorable card and such sweet detail with the little stars! Thank you for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Evie said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge.

DT. member
Evie

Cherished said...

Cute Card. Thanks for joining us at Loves to Scrap. "Cut it out " Challenge.

FeistyCrafter said...

This is stinkin' cute!! Such a fun b-day card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog

Addii said...

Great card, very beautiful, thank you for being our challenge Card mania!

having a {me} day said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake. keeley

Bonnie Irvine said...

The 3d effect on this adorable skunk looks wonderful and adds lovely dimension. Great paper choice. I love the stars you added to the top of that cute banner flag. Wonderful card design and fun sentiment. Thanks for joining our Adorable Animals challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

Susie said...

Aaaah, he's so cute - love the sentiment too!! Thanks for joining our Happy Birthday challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card - so cute! Thank you for joining our Happy Birthday challenge at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

craftybunny said...

Oh my,he's just the cutest.What fun papers and a fab layout.Super card all round.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Samantha said...

tehhehhee great card and image LOVE the sentiment too! hugs me xx

BrendaB said...

What a cute card! Love that birthday sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

Cathy van de Bruinhorst said...

lol Super cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Loves To Scrap!!