Monday, April 22, 2013

The elephant in the room...

OMG, I have been eyeballing Whipper Snapper stamps for so long, and I finally got around to ordering some.  Why oh why did I wait so long?  I love, love, love them, especially this elephant with his teeny balloon!  I used some fun Bobunny Surprise paper, twine (and yes, I know I used twine exactly the same way on my last card but it was perfect for this one!) and a CTMH sentiment.  FYI - the inside of the card reads "wondering what happened!"


Challenges:
Sketch - Sketch Saturday
Furry Friends - The Squirrel and the Fox (Are elephants furry?)
Anything Goes - Challenges 4 Everybody 
For the boys - Crafty Catz 
Call of the Wild - Created With Love
Cut It Out (dies/punches) - Love to Scrap!
Linky Party - Make It Monday






17 comments:

Caz said...

Love this Emma. What a fab image and I love the papers and sentiment.
Hugs
Caz x

Lozzy T said...

Great fun card Emma..Hugs Lozzy x

Loz said...

Fabulous card and colors Emma. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh my this is such an adorable card. Love the elephant and the sentiment is precious. thanks for sharing with us at Created With Love Challenges.
Linda K. DT

Scrappin Chris said...

Lovely card. The elephant is so gute. Thanks for joining our 'Call of the Wild' challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

Chrissy said...

What a great image and fabulous colouring Emma, love your elephant and balloons,love the twine too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey Murphy said...

Fabulous image and coloured so beautifully! Love the design of your card too!
Thank you for sharing with us at Challenges 4 Everybody!
Hugs, Tracey

Janette said...

Hi Emma, You made a brilliant card, so cheery, it made me smile...
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Steph said...

What a fab card! I love the colours and the balloons you've made are fabulous! Such a bright and cheery card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week, hope to see you again soon x

Mad Moose said...

Great male card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Mad Moose said...

Great male card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful funny card.

Hugs, Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

Cherished said...

Super Cute Card. Thanks for joining us at Loves To Scrap.

Cindy said...

Wonderful I love it Emma! The elephant is just so cute :D!

Thank you so much for sharing with us at Making Monday! :D

Lynne Armstrong said...

LOL love the sentiment and follow up inside the card...too true :) Your card is fabulous Emma (and yes, I think elephants qualify as furry!) Love it!! Thanks for joining our challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox.

Valou ALLARD said...

Wonderful card! so original! thanks for playing with "CWLC" this week. Good luck!

Zenita Smith said...

Saw your color over at Make It Monday and had to tell you how much it made me smile!! Great colors!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
Zenita aka Scrappinwith'Z
http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com