Sunday, February 23, 2014

Back from the Dead

Geez, it's been so long I really had to think about how to do this...I'm not really back though, I unfortunately don't have the time and energy any more to keep up my poor bloggy.

However, I've been wanting to play along with the Two Scrapbook friends challenge, I visit their store whenever I'm in Waterloo.  I simplified their sketch a bit, I didn't want to overwhelm my small card.  I did add the 'die cut' for the Crafty challenge though, I actually dug out a center of the page punch and have now remembered why I bought it - it's so pretty!



Paper is Echo Park Bundle of Joy Boy and stamp is a Rachel Anne Miller from Kraftin' Kimmie so i'm playing along with the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge, Spring Colours.

6 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Emma, good to see you again.
Hugs
Caz x

Joanne said...

What a lovely card and a great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along!
Joanne xo

Shirley said...

That bunny is two cute for words! Your clouds are wonderful, the die cut is great and the whole card says, "I'm ready for Spring". A really pretty card.

St├ęphanie Beauchemin said...

adorable! Thanks for playing with us at KKS :)

Christa said...

I love your card and how you made this sketch work for you. Your colouring is delightful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Two Scrapbook Friends.

Amanda Wolff said...

Adorable card!! I love the image you coloured!!